#you can practically hear him #’see that rhodey? national. treasure.’
the best thing about oitnb is that most of the inmates look realistically tired and unkempt and don’t wear makeup and then there’s laverne cox looking like she just walked off the red carpet 100% of the time
Childe Hassam, Nocturne, Railway Crossing, Chicago, 1893
Yes, lets go fight magneto. in my metal wheelchair, via my metal airship, with my metal wolverine to protect me. i see no way this could ever go wrong.
my mobile has been stuck on this image for literal hours. nothing else will load. i refresh and lord farquaad only gives me this cheeky grin. i scroll down and all i see is darkness. there is no escape
Hugh Dancy, Carrying Pumpkins, Performance, 2013
so I was thinking that mark ruffalo sounds a lot like mark buffalo, and then i decided that i obviously wasn’t going to be the only one who thought about this. so i typed ‘ruffalo the buffalo’ into google images and i found these…
i don’t know why but it made me happy
I don’t know why but it makes me happy too.
fun fact: if a persons body odor smells good to you that means they have an immune system basically opposite of yours! this happens so the chances of finding a mate with the opposite immune system is greater and the chances that any offspring you produce together will have a stronger immune system is greater.
this is fascinating
Halloween display fell over
THE FIRST CASUALTY OF THE SKELETON WAR
DIY Spider Pizza Tutorial from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons. Really easy and cute pizza using a store bought cheese pizza as the base. For more Halloween recipes like clotted blood, The Walking Dead Daryl’s Cookie Ear Necklace and Brains in a Jar go here: halloweencrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/food
Here are more Populular Style Infographics I’ve posted:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic